Monday 13 June 2016

Appreciating the now :)


Since my diagnosis I have tried to live each day the best way that I can and to try and appreciate the now, but this is harder some day’s than others.  

This morning I, and the rest of the country woke up to the news of another senseless shooting in the USA.  Like many other people I sat watching the news and scrolling through social media, to try and find out as much information as I could, and to try and get my head around what has happened. 

I’m angry that we have to yet again hear about another tragedy, I’m angry that the victims have had there’s lives cut short because their lifestyle did not appeal to ONE person, I’m angry that many families lives have been changed for the worse and they can never go back to how it was yesterday, I’m angry at myself as well – whilst I have challenges and my life has changed, I still have a life and I will wake up tomorrow morning and continue my life which cannot be said for the innocent 50 people who lost theirs.

So, I need to remind myself and others to appreciate the NOW as life can be stolen from you within a blink of any eye.


Love is Love

No comments:

Post a Comment